Thursday, July 09, 2009

Updates coming soon!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long. Am updating the blog. Changed the template, as the old one hurt my eyes after looking at it for too long. LOL. So I can just imagine how it felt for my readers. The links are missing but I'll be re-adding them VERY soon! If you have any suggestions you can always email me at milkcartonpopstars@gmail.com. Expect some new posts VERY SOON! In the meantime I leave you w/ this newly unearthed video from one of our faves here at Milk Carton Pop Stars, Ana. Here is the video for the Deborah Gibson penned & produced song Everytime We Say Goodbye which was only released as a single in Japan!


3 comments:

Kyleigh said...

OMG, how cool that you have Ana's "Everytime We Say Goodbye" video. I had no idea a video was made for that song.

Way cool!!

justvox said...

I had no idea, either. Very cool! But in fact, this song was released as a single in the U.S. I remember seeing the cassette single in the stores here around October of '90. I'm guessing, though, that the video wasn't shown here (or not very much!). Seeing this reminds me of a performance Ana did on the show 'Total Panic' of "Got to Tell Me Something." Gotta try to dig that up!

rob said...

This was my favorite song from her album. I had the cassingle, too. She has such an incredible voice-- much older than her years-- but she just didn't have the charisma! Great hearing a Gibson-penned song, and I think you can hear DG singing backup, no? Ana also has the DG moves down pat!
Way to go Joe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...